Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hmm...No IdEa

Finally im bak again...
- After exams -
- After Shopping everywhr -
- After GAming -

blahss....
Description For The Whole Weeks n Weeks n weeks : ---BoreD-x3 !!

anyway..during tis few weeks..actually im not really tht happy..
Why?
I duno..

Mayb Coz of
- Family?
- Fwenz?
- Bebe?
No Idea of any ..

Hmm...arr...blaaaahs...
Oya..todae Sook Yan Bdae..Onli Wished her happi bdae , miss tropz fwenz alot.. =(

Btw..
I audi whole day le.. [[ Tired ]] > [[ Dprove ]] > [[ Omg ]]
actually...gt alot wishes..but seems t0 hard t0 achieve it..Blahs!

Duno When..
`` I have bcome a em0 galz `
`` I bcome toopid `
`` I oso bcome Nerdy o.o?`
And
DUno WHEN!
`` My mum will bring me Get new Contact lens`
`` Let me go reborn again my hair `
`` Let me Make up `
`` Let me do Mask `
`` Let me bcome pretty `
Anyway..she dun care bout pimples on my face..No gimme medicine cure..Im Bored of it..
how? Idk..Mayb she wan gimme left scar thr? i'll kill myself.

Haiz..im rly scare of duno wat``
just hav tht feelings anyways..
``No idea XD

holidays coming lurhs..
I'm still stuck at home..for nth...

[[ - I Wiishhh - ]]
``can went for a holiday at BEAch wib fwenz not family ! My Fav!! ..wish to be a seaside gals muahaha -dream of it -

I love the name tht i sudden appear on my mind =)
[[ ---MiiaO-x3 ]]
[[ ---RawR-x3 ]]
iit is a weird name..but duno why i like it so much..hehe

Everyones noe tht In the world no one is perfect.
but alot ppls tried to Be Perfect.
Me? idk..too far frm iit lols..

Emo Emo Emo kills miie..
xD

Thts all for todae I thiink ..^^

`` Yainnie` L.O.V.E.

.:: I miss eu ::.

No comments: