Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spm : 1 subject left

dum di dum di..

Imma in holiday mood but i am not in a holiday now. Wat fish mood should i have now?
Tomorrow need study mandarin already, Monday my last paper : SPM , Mandarin [ Fhuck it ]
Teng say want to go genting on this coming 16 or 17th Dec..Yeepee! Because now, the weather like shiit. -- Humid , Hot , Sticky and watever --


I have no idea what to write on my mandarin essay on this coming Monday...Help Me D;

My brother computer spoil lurhs~ soon someone will come repair his comp. and reformat my comp. i want LAG-FREE ! rawrs.


Imma Panda
Imma Panda
Imma Panda
Imma Panda
Imma Panda

Yainnie is blur. Yainnie is stupid. Yainnie is stonning. Yainnie is staring the ceiling. Yainnie is staring the computer screen. Yainnie is dreaming. Yainnie is Loving her baby. Yainnie is Sayang-ing her friends. Yainnie is laughing. Yainnie is Crying. Yainnie is Angry-ing. Yainnie is emo-ing.

Currently , Yainnie loves a word. Created by me : Fhucktards.
[ do not copy or use this word! its mine ;D ]

{ My auditions }

I knows orhorh is a noob ;D
But i also knows orhorh is not a noob ;D
Therefore, for those sucking peoples that hate orhorh. Please Fhuck Off ;]
I love my friends x3

Yainnie De-Orh!

-EndOfPosT-

``Yainnie♥
.::Fhucktards::.

No comments: