Friday, January 8, 2010

Boring day again.

Imma getting more and more late to wake up. urghhsss... Teng start work already, she everyday need stand stand & stand to get 70 bucks. What...
Offlate. I become a Blur Fish, i cut my finger [ Pain ], my lips hurts.
Anyway, I havent decide what to study still ;] Chills. no rushing.

Ohya, lately a 38 people have nothing to do. I hope he can really be the one face the mirror for 24 hours.. Shuai & Chio people can hong in real life, but sad is someone cant, aww.. how sad was it.

Yainnie hates coward peoples.

Dont ever running away from problems especially when it was not your fault at all. The right side always win . Because..

Quarrel or Debates needs FACTS but not BULLSHIT.

Today lazy post pictures even i have new pictures. Lawl. Yainnie is learning to sing Wonder girls - tell me. Korean song is damn hard to learn. But japanese song is so damn easy ;D Got chance, Yainnie will sing for you.

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::Wonderful-Not::.

No comments: