Friday, April 23, 2010

Fwark streamyx.



Assignment assignment Assignment! I screw up my drawing when i mouting it into the model board. F.U.C.K !

Recently everyday go jasmine house do assignment. I think the final assignment or History of Art and Design was fun. We need to create a drama woth own script! Cool. I love to act LOL. I choose the story based on the alice in wonderland and I modified it. Mwahaha. Most bad is we need to bind it all the scripts, cast, member..producer /etc into a book and draw a poster too. *snor

Anyway, i was so lazy to blog. Imma sicko Now due to ...alot sick people in college?

Fwark Streamyx
Fwark Streamyx
Fwark Streamyx

Streamyx upgrading again. Damn it. Make connection so damn lag , cant even open a web page! Diaos.

Sign off lurhs. Ciaos.♥



-EndOfPost-
``Yainnie♥
.::FawrkStreamyx::.

No comments: