Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lasalle - degree plan



Quite long dint update blog already. Recently was so stressed out. Assignments are too much for everyone! Im trying to get some time to plan my cosplay things , unfortunately there was a no. No time ! So..Put it aside first.
Where should I plan for my degree course? New zealand or Singapore? Someone ask me go Singapore! Why ar? ;x Singapore - Lasalle college of arts. Their building is damn awesome. It is so expensive and the course for bachelor animation is 63k SGD for 3 Years. *sobs* Most importantly is I need to polish my English!! Arghhh..so headache for the language academic. After rushing this and that assignments, there are still alot new assignments ._.'' In a week with 6 subject assignments, how to expect to create a strong portfolio? I need rest because im not insane like others ;]

Some of my Digital illustration currently in my pendrive :


Realistic Drawing andColouring

A portrait

Someone say he wont lie and bully me. And yet he everyday still bully me! *sobs*

Thats all for now. Night time brain not functioning much.
Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::IWantMyDegree::.

No comments: