Monday, July 4, 2011

Hi Bangs.

Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control.


Obviously I've cut my hair. Bye Long fringe, Hi bangs. The first time I cut bangs. Somehow it makes my face look rounder. My dad even told me that I look fatter. Gosh. But I've already cut it so let it be. Went to college and have class as normal but today presentation I just get nervous. Because I'm not confident with what I wanted to present about. Funny right. Maybe I just lost my own confidence. Hahas.
I've decided to change the Video production MTV song to Lara - 靠近一点点. I think I should shoot some happy MV instead of sad MV. Good Luck to me.
I need more encouragement. Imma so lazy nowdays. I dont feel like chiong for Good CGPA anymore lol. Eff me ._.'' Arghs.

He just made me think how good you are to me.

Ciaos..

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc
.::HiBangs::.

No comments: