Sunday, January 8, 2012

Smile.

It's been month I dint update because I know I will be posting same and same thing. Time flies fast huh.. Months ? Half year? Going a year? Theres many thing happened in those passed months that you dont know. I think you dont even bother or wanted to know it because its annoying and irritating. Haha. I only know I need to lift up my face muscle to smile. To make there's no worries on me. I really hold strong to face a lot of thing alone. Make my own decision. Solve stupid problems. And get fooled by guys again and again. Guess that I'm really good to be treat as entertainer huh. There's no where I can rely on, not even family side. Dear god, can you just give me someone that I can rely on.. I'm tired...

Smile. Is my mask.
I Miss You.
Yainnie.

No comments: