Saturday, March 31, 2012

A dream.

I've a dream last night. It is a very clear dream that I able to remember almost the whole dream of it when I woke up. You know what, I've tell you so many things in the dream that I've no chance to. I really smile and happy from the bottom of my heart. Why I know is from the bottom of my heart? Thanks to donkey that whatsapp me around 4am in the morning that woke me up from the beautiful and memorable dream. When I woke up, I able to feel my face muscle is tired. I touched my face. I touched my mouth.

I'm smiling.

I feel shock that I actually smile out in real instead of just in the dream. Just because I knew I only can smile like this in my dream and so I tears again. So, I can more confirm that how important of you to me. I've never been smile like this and happy like this throughout the year. I miss my smile. I miss my happiness.

Will dream come true? No, it won't. Never will.

I'm still trying hard. It's just the impact is too strong than what I ever had before. Just like I'm being single now also kena insulted. I reject people also kena insulted. Love someone also can get insulted. Can anyone tell me what to do? Can you feel how hurt am I. I know you cant. You won't bother anymore. You just throw damn alot of question marks to me and left me live with it.

What I wish now is pray to god that no one approach to me. One by one approach, one by one the past memories reminds me.

and this is how i live throughout the year.

I know a dream is a dream. You'll scold me because it's a dream. I shall wake up right. I know. and I'm trying hard.


No comments: