Sunday, December 9, 2012

I miss the old me all of a sudden. This moment. You know.. I always wanted to be happy. Even though last time I'm someone that is so childish! But, I'm happy everyday.

Pain, had turn me into someone I barely even know about myself.

Into someone very mean, drama act, always doubt people, fierce, anti social... Just because I hardly trust anyone else since I know trust can be trash up so easily. Yours, the only 100% trust build in years.

Maybe you still won't understand how it feels. Don't even bother. Feel I'm talking bullshit. But I know, the day you found the girl you loved the most. But it's not me, I know. You'll understand what I ranting about all along.

Zhile say I always good till you appear again. And I lose again. I know. You're my zing! If you watched hotel Transylvania , you'll know what is Zing.

Today I met up with some old schoolmates. She say now I so pretty already but why still single. I say because I had someone perfect for once. It's hard that I not comparing them with you. You know, it's automatically compare. I don't want to hurt anyone else. Now. If I tell you I'm all great. You believe?

Can you see how strong I became. I'm not relying anyone else.. I'm sure you're happy to see that.

But I missed the old me. The one you loved and hated for once.

No comments: