Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New year Eve & school ReOPEN

~NeW YeaR Eve~
sowie imma lazy to blog =x
This is my New year EvE =o
Having my celebration at [ D'Fortune ] my daddy's fwen western restaurent..
That Nite Dam Many PEOPLES..
yea PEOPLEss...
Imma wearing super PLAIN tht nite ..
Bcoz imma lazy..=x
So..imma ugly tht nite..
Anyways..no ppl care :o



`Miie`

Look CAREFULLY!
Its turkey drumstick!
it is as big as 4 chicken drumstick add tgt..
That nite i was like ..
[FULL] + OMG > GAIN weight :o


miie n bro
Noe wats tis?
The party sprayer remaining string :o
ppl spray us ! We keep!
nice?

I duno why..i saw tis few things was veli cute for me...

~ School Reopen! ~

u noe...i noe...

skl reopen..urgh...

[ tired ]

[ SPM year ]

[ noisyness ]- my class is dam noisy one..Hate it!

[ homeworks ]

[ tuiTioN ]

Sommore the most important things tht i notice...

SPM trial exam..is going ON MY BDAE..!! GOD DAMMIT

sad case ='(

Last yr oso ..my bdae = final exam..

sad case... D=

Mayb this few year is veli unlucky one...

Hm..i been read n see for some last yr spm paper...

BM - ezy pizy

BIO - ezy pizy

Chem - Ezy pizy

tis year? no idea!

*cross finger* God Bless me..

Everyday repeat same things..go skl n face the noisiest environment..

HELps! D=

- EndOfPosT -

``Yainnie `

.:: NewYear, New Life ::.











No comments: