Sunday, August 16, 2009

14/8/09 Love baby~

[ 14 aug 09 ]

The first time meet baby hor..
*shy shy*
seems like he shy more than me .. ;x
He hide somewhere! but i found him ..kekekeke
Blehs!

me, baby, joey ,kit...
watched G.I. JOE ! wee weet! nice movie !! xD

Joey say me and baby keep talking .. ;x
we're noisy? lmao...
Hmm ..after movie ..go pasta zenmai eat dinner..
we're toopid..sms each other to talk? ;o lol
we're siao siao xD

hmm..at forever 21 saw a top..like it very muchy.
but seems too expensive though..
x.x wait raya SALES! kekeke
Hmm alot homework haven do T.T
[ imma lazy ]
Dum di Dum Di !

updated something in my blog..
seems weird and messy..but i like it ..
because its Yainnie!
Everydays seems hot and then rain ...-.- *snor*
weird weather!

i want a coloured eye contact lens ;x
i want a lappie !
i want a New phone !
i want ...baby ! ;D

But.
i dont want SPM!
i dont want HOMEWorK!
i dont want my panda eyes! lmao.

Thats all for today ;x

-EnDoFpOsT-

``Yainnie♥

.::LoveBaby::.

No comments: