Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Time Pass so Fast.

Twing ke Twing ke Little star~
Only Yainnie can sing this!

Lazy upload pic..and now i uploaded it.
The brain i made last month i guess..
Tada~awesome anot?
i guess not -.- LoL
Its BioLoGy!
This things dirty my hand D;
its plasticine ._.''



Brain Brain @.@

I`m proud of it..
because its yainnie's production ;]

_____________________________________________


I took some toopid pic before i sleep.
{ ! } Do Not Laugh.

Imma Piggeh ;x
Imma Thinking..thinking..
All pic quality drop lurhs..Because i droped my phone thousand times...
therefore.. my phone sot sot liao~ D; how sad!

{ D; }
Teng comp go hospital.
Milo comp go hospital.
No people pei me siao le D;
Only can sms..blahs
POk Kai [ not enough credit to use ]
Today duno why they call me kak long in school..what a idiotic -.-!
Thats all for now.
{!} go audi awhile ;]
-EndOfPosT-

``Yainnie♥
.::Twing-Twing::.

No comments: