Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last week of Exam.

Next week is my last week of Trial exam!
Rawrs!! 4days straight..-suffering- with some -Fun- so that i wont die so fast . keke.
Recently, i grow alot mushrooms! because i have nothing to do so i sit and stare and sit and stare..lolx Fish it.
I found a nice song from yiruma again. Its Time forgets. This piece is so sweet and be my new lullaby! love it. I love my Piano ! Its Yainnie's piano ;x
I`m bored. friends asked wanna sing k? Hell ya...i wanna release my stress! ;x
Anyways, sometimes feel so confuse and frustrated...i think imma siao siao-wie~

I need your trust ;D i really love you.
Lazy take pictures . no pictures for this post ;D

Hmm...about my audi hor..i need some new cash >.<~
Haix snor ~.~

-EndOfPosT-

``Yainnie♥
.::Trials::.

No comments: