Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trial exam gonna end!


Trial exams gonna end~ wee~! Tommorow will be last paper. Mandarin paper -.- ..i cmi derhs. I have no idea why i always study need take some picture only "gan yuan" lols. Its Yainnie's Attitude though ;D
Woo~ finish Exam..nex week will be HoLiDaY! Maybe go on vacation ;o Sianx
Di dum Dii Dum Di~

Friday might be going out ;x 2 more months to SPM...God Bless me.
Might be quite busy mugging already ~
Daddy go outstation for few days le..miiss ta
My mum and dad going to have new car derh! tommorow x3 new car to sit!

In audi ,
My skill deprove till OmG. lols...cant focus recently.
Orhorh is toopid. Cant Play Beat rush D;
Going earn dens for FAM soon.. because all dont want to donate. what to do..master too kind though ;o

Mummy cooking my Onion Egg! Yummy~ my favourite..sweet sweet derh x]
later going study again before sleep ;x


Thats all for today ;D
* I miss You

-EndOfPosT-

``Yainnie♥
.::Unspeakable::.

No comments: