Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Semester 1 Break.


The recently me :
- Get on tour at Islamic Museum in KL.
- Watched Ip Man2
- Visit some car shop for My Car
- Wait those people FFK .




Semester break now. Next week going be next semester and the timetable is like SH*T. If im not wrong, there will be no holiday until September. How sad.
Yesterday went out to Islamic Museum. Then went to Timesquare for Ip Man2. [ wee weet!]
some simple words to describe yesterday was :

Warm> Sweating > Cold> Cooling> Warm> Sweating> Cold> Freezing> Rainny> Humid> Wet> Disgusting! ♥
Haha.

Few days ago, daddy bring me go see car. I like Mazda 2 small car, but he never like Mazda then say alot bulllshyt not good about it.
From Suzuki > Mazda > Volksvagen> Hyundai> Naza World.

In Naza world, alot recon car. Only 1 or 2 in whole Malaysia Only.
I saw alot of Ferrari and Lamboghini sports car. I fall in love with their engine sound. Vroom~ Vroom~ So damn Loud and cool. I saw many Mercedes Benz. i saw a Benz Sport car. Cost like 7.5million and it looks like Batman Car! Infront sharpy looks so cool. But too bad..i forget to take picture of it..I saw Bentley too, which my cousin used as his wedding car. Why they so rich and i am not. My dad was planning buy a peugort 308 vti or turbo for himself? but not me? T.T

One of the Benz Sport car.

The Audi Sportcar. and ferrari etc etc..

Took my health report today. Im 100% healthy! But i have a injection today just for hypatitis B. pain! RawRs.
This Holiday was suck. kena ffk . They plan so much and change so much. Why not just say '' Im sorry we not enough money for those trip" Keep change change change. Fhuck. Its better i go for those trip with my other gang of friend and stop wasting my time wait for all these unconfirm plan. Fed up for these.

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::GodDamnIt::.

No comments: