Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Excited ;x!


Have a great mood to blog now. Just finish done something I love ;D So excited to show but cannot show yet! hehe.

After 2 days assessment, holiday is here. Too bad 5th of May need go back college sit for Business Communication Test Paper. I think I sleep well yesterday after rush assignments for a week and always slept at 3 to 5am. My look is not good now x.x 好憔悴啊。。But i still wanted to take picture of myself since I feel myself so long dint renew my DP. hehe..

During that two days assessment, all of my subject get Good remarks from assessor, except for 3D, because no time to do and make it nice ;x I think alot people in my class 3D assignment get comment quite alot. Feel like going out someday, I dont really feel like staying at home nowaday..haha..Post till like this ba!

Ciaos♥

-EndOfpost-

Raazxc♥
.::Holidays::.

No comments: