Monday, April 4, 2011

My weekends.



Tada, just back from 1U. Bought nothing. But. Saw a dress i like but dont have my size. Im too fat D;< seriously .. I need to slim down.
Went to Empire Shopping Mall yesterday and tried my New Lumix Gf1 and my new light grey lens but it doesnt seems light grey. Fish. Still not very use to my new dslr.. x.x! Pass few days saw a Hush puppy shoe that i like but it cost around 200bucks ! But, yesterday i saw 1 of the shoe that almost look like it and cost 50 bucks..but i dint buy it because the store salesgirl went Hilang..what a irresponsible worker. I want that shoe so badly!

This weekend my assignment totally been ignored. I really dont feel like touching it but dead line approaching. Arghs. Imma Lazy worm.

Okays..My life is boring. Nothing to blog about it.
Ciaos♥

Raazxc♥
.::FML::.

No comments: