Monday, June 13, 2011

Act it out.


我捧着一颗心,希望你会带回去。


Saturday attend my cousin's wedding dinner. I think the food is salty and all relatives just cant recognize my face.


Sunday. Selang came down to KL. So meet up at 1U with milo and zhile. I look damn cui. I will be look more cui in future. hahas.



I look fat and cui. Just Ignore it... blahs.

Tomorrow class cancel again. Since new semester start till now, we been owe for 5 classes already. How many weeks did new semester just started? Fuck This. I suddenly thought of last semester result. Its good because I think passed my days in happiness. Now..You guess ;]

I think I fall sick? I cant control my emotions. EQ gets lower. FML . I want to be happy. Seriously.

Over 12am again. Another day of insomnia. Hahahas.

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc
.::JustMyActingSkill::.

No comments: