Sunday, June 26, 2011

Seriously, Not feeling well.

這世界除了你,再不會有人這樣讓我堅定到失控。


I hate this love song~ I hate this love song~ ♥bigbang.

My stomach is so pain pain pain pain pain. ;'( How I wish....
Facebook new feed been spam with 11.11 post. Its fake!
Recently feel so down. I dont know why. I think my EQ gets lowered.
Gonna get busy. Bunch of assignments. haha. Seriously, I no mood to do it. Dont know what result will I get for this semester. Previous semester result is the best ever.
Thanks and fullstop ;]

I Screw up my macbook audi. I need to reinstall it again ._. blahss... and tht Yu en - the yuennie ballie.. very wu liao de come bully me always ;(

He said :

Lols says:
*hah
*you bounce with the bad luck la !
*xD

Seriously, I am bad luck for years. Thank you very much.

Gotta off. Tomorrow school 11am.
Nights to people who still care about me.
Ciaos

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc
.::ILoseToMyself::.

No comments: