Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cosplay


I want to join Cosplay on Comic Fiesta 2010! Its on 18th & 19th of Dec..Saturday and Sunday ;D
After Some research, Vampire knight, Chobit Chii and Vocaloid are very popular in cosplay.
I quite like Vocaloid. Miku Hatsune, the super popular cosplay character.
My Plan :
1) Akita Neru (70%)
3) Luka megurine ( 20% )
2) Zatsune Miku( 8% - Milo wants to cos this ;] )
3) Shuffle - Primula ( 2% - jas say this show very 3 8 )

Akita Neru.

Dont know should go for tailor made or online buy. haix.

Recently back to audi. Deprove alot alot. No people play audi with me T_T and i SA too much i think hahaha...

Assignment on college are 70% done. Later going to finish my videography assignment. Rawrs..Im so lazy lurh!

Panda's Bamboo sick le ;(
The Bamboo very bu ting hua..Dont want eat medicine lurh D;

Ciaos..

-EndofPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::Cosplay::.

No comments: