Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not My Fault.

A simple diary that no need use pen and paper to jote it down. Actually im talking to myself and solving my own problem trying to accept. Dont Know Why, People have to be so sensitive?

Hell Ya. I love stalking ;]

What is Crap?
Teaching people new knowledge is not craping. ;] Am i Answering?
In my whole Life. going to be 18 years, 1st time people hear what i say is craping but not useful?
Am i Giving better comment to improve Your Work?
Am i helping you to get back your lost file that you couldnt find in your comp?
Am i Listening You complain to me bout your now you called as bestfriend In Msn Or even Facebook message?

yea..All is craps.. Im giving craps to solve ppl problems.
Now actually I even stressing how to get better Marks for them. So they could Get A. And i will do so. Im happy coz Nerv Sign that ;] No marks is pulling down. God Bless.

There was a human Change and Spread the Meaning what I want to Say. No people standard is high so am I. Find the WORDS and show me where the hell to get the Meaning From? Or HUMANs around is Using imagination and Spread what their Brain said? Till the meaning is 180 + 360 degree Change ;] yea. I dint even say the word ''some'' or even the words '' all ''.

I want to say I did LIKE alot of them. If people's mind been change by others. No one Can change them back. So do i. I trying to do well. Cause i promise my dad if I dont want go oversea straight after my SPM , I must go after my diploma ;] Yes. Im Replying PPL. hahahaha.

一切都是人为的。对吗?

Im just talking to myself to change my point of view. Think nicely before you asume that was my LAST Conclusion.

人心没人看得见,只有你把人家的心看成怎样而传出去.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::IWillNotApologizeCauseIAmNotMeantLikeWhatYouASUMEandTHINK::.

No comments: