Monday, August 23, 2010

Just so stress.


I learned a Word from my bro's friend.
[ Fuck Face ]
Its very useful because it suit to put on Attention Seeker Face ;]

Yea..today Im gonna talk about..
Attention Seeker


{!} Nagging On yourself doesnt make any improvement. Peoples already moving forward but you're stand still and listen to watever your ''bestfriends'' agree and get their Shit Compliment and Comments.


Choose Wrong friends will make you stand still and never move forward. Is that call 猪朋狗友? I dont know.
Attention Seeker will not ever Listen to anybody who ask them to change. Because they have their alot of ''Best Friends'' Support them. Therefore they will not have improvement. I THINK they have no Ambition.. Maybe become a attention seeker is their ambition to get benefit for their life.
From my experience, Attention seeker will not get much Benefit for their life But they will get much harm on their life that they dont even know such as playing around with '' best friends'' until get a bad result or lost of life direction.

I actually want to help alot of people achieve a better result or better surrouding. They just dont appreciate. too bad.. tee hee..
End of the topic ;D Yay.

Recently feel so stressed. What is a face with no care no care but till last still dare comment shit? Sometimes I wonder assignment should be easy..yea it is Very Easy for me. But study surrounding is killing me.
[ Shouting , people who duno laugh nicely, playing catching? ] what the hell is all this?
It is a bad environment to study design.
Yea it is VERY BAD.

Sometimes i really feel like..is my standard went down already? Why standard drop? Because before that i was study in private school. Everyone there is Fxking Rich..Their brain is full of outside MALAYSIA knowledge. I appreciate what they share all along. Outside Msia is much more better i think. They go for high class place.. Shop for high class things.. Bring LV Gucci watever branded bags or purse to school. Hell ya..I at there i feel so envy about them but Im happy. People who surrounded me all is talking English and my mandarin standard drop alot that time.

What People I know now is who dont really speak English and yet they Dont even willing to Learn English. '' Dont Know'' is the word will come out from their mouth when people ask them to speak.Funny? Not really. How can people have any design ideas when they slack around and shouting Beside Your EAR.

iPod is my savier.
I on it very loud if they were no class in progress.

Insomnia is still the Words to describe my Night everyday.
It just happened since the condition of class getting worst.
Design Ideas is not approaching my mind.
Due to No ideas, Worried Came.
Then, worried become Stress.
Lastly, Stress become Insomnia.

Yay. I happy i type so much today. haha.
Laugh more daily will reduce stress. Everyone knows that.
But what if hear terrible Laughing daily? Brain crash.

I'm so boring and yet I dont want to do my assignment. Therefore i come here and write this whole bullshit of blog Post so that i feel Much More Better than before..

Peace ;]Text Color

Ciaos.

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::FuckingAttentionSeeker::.

No comments: