Sunday, September 26, 2010

M.A.C. 3xx bucks

Wednesday went out to Sunway Pyramid with Teng and Kim Mummy ♥
We've nothing to do there. So end up sing K in Red Box. Need Red Box Member Card only can get student price. Redbox New rules? Therefore i get my first red box member card.
I wanted to look for the price of Dolly Wink Face Powder. Unfortunately, there are no supply for Malaysia but only supply Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner and Lashes. Each 55.90bucks. Ki siao.. M.A.C also cheaper than it..
Malaysia tax Japan Import item very high. Example of Melliesh eye Lashes. If just convert the price from Yen to MYR. Melliesh lashes cost 35 bucks only. Here sell for 60 bucks? Very profit right? I shall open a shop for Melliesh cosmetic lor..Earn so much.
Just now check with M.A.C cosmetic that i wanted to buy from US. US M.A.C store is Much more Cheaper than Malaysia M.A.C store cause of the tax again. Anway, M.A.C cosmetic is still expensive for Asian i guess. The Total amount of what I want to buy is USD 125.50! Cost around 3xx bucks MYR. Gosh..i should remove some items -.-

Saving...Saving... Saving....

Saving Money for Singapore Trip!

I Stop buying Acash now because i dont even have extrasss for Acash now. [ Poor ]

After so long of planning a Fam ID . Finally its done :

Example of my Fam ID.

I will do it for every of my Fam members. Cheers.


The Health Issue :

Eat more Grapes.
Eat more Strawberries. ♥

Drink more Lemon slice with plain water.

Eat less CHOCOLATES. [ it cause pimples and acne. Fuck. ]

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::M.A.C::.

No comments: