Sunday, September 19, 2010

I wont leave Bamboo.


Went to Langkawi for 4 Days 3 Night. Sat FireFly plane at Subang Airport. FireFly is Expensive plane and yet IT IS SMALL. i Rather choose AirAsia, cheaper and More space. I dont like the Hotel. Mummy Booked a Sai hotel because all 5 Star hotel near the beach all been fully booked. Have some fun there because i Love Beach.

I ♥ Beach.

Bought alot of chocolates. Daddy and Mummy bought the chocolates and Alcohol for total almost 600 bucks. The chocolate did price up but it is still tax free. I ate alot of chocolates. Here come Pimples.. Lawls.

The Moment.

19Sept.
[4:21am : i Slept]

I dont know why I cant Sleep. Just Fated that i shall know the news from you.
Its okay, Everything will be fine. I know will get well soon.
I wont leave and dont ask me to leave.
I just want you.

I ♥ BamBoo. I do.

Ciaos.

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::I♥U::.

No comments: