Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pink Beanie


Today 11 September 2010.
I Suppose to go to Primary school class gathering but end up I didnt because Midvalley is too far and i will get lost there Alone.
So, I went to OU just now with Teng. Was a Oh My Gosh when i saw my primary friends there too. They told me the gathering was cancel because no one wants to go..Aww..
I think I spend too much lately. I spend 200+ bucks in Genting. Now I spend 100+ bucks also. Purse no money liao. [ Sad ]

What i Bought just now :
- Skin Food's BB cream [ Finally my 1st BB cream 5x bucks T_T ]
- Skin Food's Light Green nail paint
- Momoe's Beanie [ Finally my 1st beanie!!! RAWRS! ]

Teng and Mummy bought White beanie and i bought Pink one! I ♥ PINK! [ Teng owe me 26 bucks, Mummy owe me 35 bucks. haha!]
Went to the Garden to have lunch! Butter Ginger fish is very nice..Inside got mashpotato!! I ♥ Soda rose.

My Soda Rose [ PINK ♥ ]

Today's Movie :
Cats And Dogs 2! Nice nice nice..so funny.
Kitty Golere! Kitty Golere! Diggs FTW!

Tomorrow I'm gonna fly to Langkawi! Must Miss Me for 4 days!

Ciaos♥

``Yainnie♥
.::PinkBEANIE::.

No comments: