Friday, September 3, 2010

Sem 2 Break

Semester Break is here! 1 Month and 4 days holiday.. Mummy book plane and hotel to Langkawi again D; I dont want Langkawi..I want Pulau Tioman la.. :(
11 September, My primary classmate plan to have a outting.
12 September, I might flying to Langkawi.
Why the schedule so PACK. Gosh. Other days will be growing mushroom at home...

Yesterday i asked Lecturer bout Sem 3 Holiday date..he say might be around 6 Dec ;(

Noooo-ooo-ooo!!!

I want holiday in last week of NOVEMBER! Because Now is Teng's turn no holiday on Dec. D; I want go Sg..I want bamboo..I want holiday..i dont want to grow mushroom.
I want go genting too..because it is fucking hot and warm here. i Hate Pimples.

Yesterday very boring, Audi whole afternoon alone, then want to change Fam Blog Picture but at last i become editing our babes siggy again.
Im satisfied with this siggy. Just Simple And Clean Again.

I ♥ my Babes.

What I Do Now :
- Waiting my Nail Paint to Dry. [ Fucking slow ]
- Massage my leg [ Tio Twisted ]
- Thinking of Someone

Thats all . Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::Sem2Break::.

No comments: