Thursday, October 14, 2010

Exhausted


Recently me - Exhausted.

Studies :
This semester only have 2 subject for me. There's really little compare with last semester 5 subject per week. But, this semester makes me feels like going to insane. Just because of Pencil.

Basic Drawing Class
There's like 20 drawing per week. Each drawing with shading. My finger is going to crack. Marks is average. I feel bored when i keep need to draw.

[ My Japanese Manga Drawing ]

Typography class
Trace Trace Trace Trace Trace. Yea..tracing those letters. Untill now... I only understand what is link in this typography which is Serif and San Serif. Other than this? I know nothing. I Research myself? What for i pay and go to college for this class.
Method of teaching : No double work in class. Ask us to trace then halfway ask us to listen. Conclusion : Im Blur. I dont know whats lecturer explaining while i suddenly need to stop tracing the words and listen.

Get a Sense of Psychology. Human brains. Multitasking is always not perfect.

Maybe i should take Psychology Course. Because my Psychology Common sense is Strong. Dang......~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.10.10

What a cute story you've told me.
I'm Your Fiance. I'll wait the day I will become yours ;]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recently in audi heared of many rumors.
For some peoples like to create rumors, i think its childish.
People never think that way but you go spread and say people think that way and make others angry or watever.
Just want to gift you a sentence : Get A Life.


Nothing to Blog anymore.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::Exhausted::.

No comments: