Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sick + shopaholic + Emotional.



Monday , 18/10/10

Morning 11am Typography class till 2 Pm. Then go pei Jasmine have lunch. After that plan to bring my MacBook and the charger go Ou Mac Store because my charger got problem and causes electric flow around the laptop. Too bad is the store having Renovation now ;(
I Feel lik buying the Ipod Touch 4G. x.x blahsss just because my Ipod nano got a Scratch mark on it. Walk around in Ou. Mummy bought her sport shoe for 3xx bucks and pants for daddy 111 bucks . I bought my LaSenza Bra for 11x bucks. blahssss how much we spend on the shopping ..Gosh ;( Went to some branded shop.. mummy bought herself a BAG but i dont have. I wanted the 5 Inch High Heels but my mum ask me where i want wear to ? Its 2xx bucks dont waste money and the Coach Bag that i want cost rm 1047! Gosh..Malaysia Government tax so damn much. Sian...
Daddy tell me newspaper say next year all branded bags and perfume all Duty FREE! Weeee.. i gonna sapu the bags home!

Sick le. That Day Fever + Flu + Sorethroat. = Dead.
Lucky now only Flu. ='(
No mood do my assignment. Im going R.I.P.


I Miss You ='(
Sorry if i had cried.

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::Shopaholic::.

No comments: