Tuesday, October 5, 2010

School Reopen.

1 Month 4 Days Holidays ends Yesterday. Teeeee..rawrs..
Back to class. Got my result. God Bless.
If Sunday Night I dint find Jasmine, I think she wont come to class. Because, she thought still have 1 week more holidays . Gosh.. Anyway, Jasmine's dog looks fat already..she told me her dog met a beijing GAY dog which keep chasing her dog and want to poke him..Aww so damn funny. She Also told me that the beijing Gay dog dont even look at the female dogs there but only look for her male dog.. lawls..
Auditionsea having a maintanance patching for Season3 now.. Damn Boring for me. It is a Guitar Mode. I cant play guitar mode just like i Fail to play SDO. Gosh. But i think Yen mummy will be very very happy because she very pro in SDO ..so means she wil be very pro and own people on Guitar mode in audi. rawrs. Downloading patch in progress. Internet slow like F***.

Currently Dwled : 34MB/ 88.6MB, 23 mins left.

Stupid larh. I want to Change internet speed package. My mum Dont want ;( -sad-
Anyway, My audi 20 - 30 frames also can own some noobs ;x hahahaha. They hundreds of frame also lose and say it is lagging. What the Hell.. No comment.

Mr Calvin Tay Spoil Zhile and my reputation in audi! I feel like killing him!

Just finished eat my half boiled egg. I love it. Too bad dont have cold milk with me. If not it will be awesome.

For you ;] I promise i will check everything well so that you wont feel depressed over somthing. Really. I love Bamboo so much.

For some random peoples ;] Recently I saw alot complicated relationships. Is Sg girls really that fierce? or biatchy? or so unreasonable? Why some of them complain to me that their GF blablablablabla. Hahas. What can I do? Help you all scold your -Toot- : Hey Biatch get yourself a mirror before you flirt.
Haha. It doesnt Work do you think so? Dont worry. Even im not a Singaporean but i think there will be nice girl like..... Goh Ke Xin. Shes Sweet and random ALWAYS! ♥ Miss her.

Argh..Singapore trip planing in progress. Date..I hate my college cause they dont have a fix date when is our next holiday.
For the Chili. I dont know need to invite how many peoplesssssss to the chalet lor....Dotz.
For the Selang. I dont know where to get Chiobus to the chalet lors......Dotz.
For the.. I also Forget. Anyways, Everybody i know are welcome to the chalet for BBQ. Bring Some Food if you want ;D >.> SHARING is CARING.

I'm Bored now by the way. Cant think of anything else to Blog now. See ya.
Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

``Yainnie♥
.::SchoolStartsAgain::.


No comments: