Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another day during holiday.

Sometimes, slow down, stop and look behind at how far you've come.


Today wake quite early and nothing to do again. So this is what Im doing now. Blogging.


Recently always save a lot pictures and nice sentences from a lot of facebook pages. Can see that I am really bored.

Making a million friends is not a miracle.
The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

Want find a friend that could understand you is hard but want find a friend that could entertain you is easy. Entertain Entertain and Entertain. My life is so simple and boring, dont have much entertainment. Argh..I want to go out.

Recently weather is so damn hot. I feel so warm. Just finished bath then sweating already. I saw a news from facebook, it says Malaysia is having dry season now and it will continue until September. Please tell me this is fake. Urghh...There are also haze around..smelly..
Yesterday surf facebook again, and I found this.

Who can sleep long means IQ high? Am I one of them *shy*
Im smart? Im not? Im Smart? Im not. hahas.
Is this mean old people is stupid? Because normally old people sleep very very less. LoL.

Think about my college life. I think my portfolio is very suck. I dont know am I able to went oversea with it. Sigh..

Recently I keep find taiwan drama and watch. Yesterday found 1 , it look nice. 不良笑花 Miss no good. Other than Episode 1, I cant find any website that provides me full episode! Rawrss!!! Alot of them blocked Malaysia. Malaysia Sucks man..... I want to get out from here one day.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc♥
.::Boring::.

No comments: