Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunrise and Sunset.

一句我爱妳,把我哄得好开心,好痛心。



100days. Only 100days. And I shall go home.
There's no more The Day Wont Come.
There's no more I'll Never Lie You.
Just like There's no more Sunrise.

What is my mood before the day come.
I was damn fucking happy and excited.
You asked me to cling you as hard as I can.
I did. But you shake me off hard.

Everything changed so rush so sudden.
I cant take it but I must take it.
I tried so hard , finally my parents seems to accept.
They sometimes even mention about you.
How should i face them when they ask again.

I dont mind but why do you.
Im sorry because I fail.
I have become your entertainer.
Im sorry because I look desperate.
I just try not to fall off.
Im sorry because I become your burden.
But it happened without my conscious.
Im sorry because I never think of this great consequence.
And let you feel that sourness.


From the day,
You shouldn't be only one but it goes two.
It just become a part in our life.
You always said you're better than him.
What about now?

Im so serious about this,
and yet,
it ended up so fast.
It just fall on a nice number.
100 days only.

There's alot of things you never realise,
When you said yes, it must be a yes.
When you decided, it must be done.
I've put myself in your shoe.
Now, I've to go home.

As you wish,
Study and take care well of yourself.
Thanks for sewing up the wound.
And let it break again.
Im just a passby-er.
You said Hi and You said Bye.

Dont let this happen to anyone again.
It seriously hurt.

Good luck for everything.
Included myself.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfpost-

Raazxc♥
.:: I Love You ::.

No comments: