Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Day For Me To Breathe

永远那么理智,就永远都不会懂得爱情了。


Today Business Communication paper exam and Im late. Haha. Went in straight sit down and start writing. Anyway its easy, i know the answer for every questions. See, smart study works.
After that took taxi to The Curve with Jasmine. Bought THOR 3D movie tickets for 2.10pm. We went for our lunch at The Garden. Then walk around and decide to went in the cinema earlier. Get our 3D specs and get our ass inside the cinema.

Like flies ._. Its too dark though.


After Movies , we went for Redbox and Sing k. I forget to bring my student id but Exam docket still works! LoL. Like an Idiot. I thought sing more will be happier. It seems so tiring until both of us just sit down and watch MV. Lol. Then, went to DOME for dinner. I ordered the wrong things ;( I suppose to order chicken pie but i ordered seafood pie. And Yucks, it taste bad. Then walk walk around again then back home. What a day for me ;]

Ciaos♥

-EndOfpOst-

Raazxc♥
.::A DayForMeToBreathe::.


No comments: