Thursday, May 19, 2011

End of My Holidays.


Dont tell me that I am too good for you.
If I am really that good, You will not willing to let go.



Few days ago[ Monday ], went shopping with family. Mummy bought me a bag cost 160 bucks ;] Have lunch with mummy at DOME. It cost about 85 bucks just only for us. What an expensive lunch. Walk around and Look around, there not much of people because its Monday. My brother bought himself a cash card. What I realize about Asiasoft cash card in Malaysia. From Thick and hard plastic to Thin and Soft plastic and Now?! PAPER MADE cash card. Fuck their life. Cash card raise about 1 bucks. Therefore its 25 bucks per 10k. Now they just print it with paper card?! What the Fuck.

Holiday going to end. Seriously, this holiday damn suck. No class trip. No nice movie. Bad weather. Bad day too. Recently feel like write an article ;D Soon it will be post up somewhere. Hopefully it will be nice. Next week. New semester. I wish it could be better than last few semester ;]



Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-
.::HolidayGoingToEnd::.

No comments: