Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rosemary

人累了可以睡一觉,那心累了呢。。


Today, my desktop's graphic card finally changed. Due to my old version of computer, graphic card cant buy so expensive one ;( GAINWARD, PhysX by NVIDIA. My new graphic card.

My Audi, I changed my fam name from iHawt to Rosemary. Brand new life huh...I thought so. I've spend 2 hours to do Rosemary Siggy. This time I only use Words but not visual characters.

Is it nice? I dont know because I created it. The hidden meaning of Rosemary is Remembrance and Fidelity. I remember all the memories with carrying my smile on my face. Its because my loyalty been betrayed. Alot of things can only become a secret of myself. Holding it till the end of life. Rosemary is also the name of the ring in audi that i wanted since the day i joined audi and yet I still dint get it. And I recently only know the ring name Rosemary. Hahas. Everything seems to be perfect but it dont. Everything is fated.

陈思涵 - 雨不停
Another song that I Appreciate. Last time, I dont believe all the song lyric been created by real and truth feeling. But now, I do.

我不想去管去猜
能不能爱了就不後悔
我一直爱着过去 爱着你
而我的泪就好像雨从不会停
不想要再去压抑我的心
那些曾经 我选择相信
窗外下着雨 敲打着冰冷空气
好像说着你我 早已全都没有关系
Nice song ;D

Please dont say Im stupid to live with my past. Because it is the only way that makes me happy too. Im a failure in relationship. Yes its true but Im also the one helping peoples to solve their relationships problems. I wish people i help will success. Because now it is my biggest wish to see people's happiness. 别人的幸福,是我生存的理由。 I have all along become people's entertainer. I think I should seek people as my entertainment. It sounds bad. But Im forced to.

Even though Im afraid to touch and draw any portrait now but someday I will take my courage to finish a portrait of my feeling.

Sorry that Im just so irritating. Smile.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc♥
.::TruthFeelingIsHardToFade::.

No comments: