Friday, May 27, 2011

Hi College Again.


A guy will make you think he loves you, but he really doesn't.
A girl will make you think she doesn't love you, when she really does.

I just simply love wedding dress pictures. Sweet , charming and keep my heart warm.


Back to college again. Seriously all afternoon class. Im a Producer of a short film assignment? I could arrange excellent time schedule but only need collaboration. Today Thursday and tomorrow Friday class cancel. No lecturer. What a college administration arrangement. My class been told that we not allow to take result of previous semester due to 2D animation subject been defer to this semester until July. It sounds stupid. 1 and half year more to go. I need to end this well.

June holiday coming for others but not for me. Selang said he coming KL at 6 June while Ct said he coming on 21 June? Hope i can arrange my time to meet them. Time can be arranged. Meet Ct with Ltp then i might be their Light bulb. Somehow so what, I still pass my days like this.

Late night cant think of much things to blog. My brain slow and dead at night. If you know me well, you'll know it.

Ciaos♥
Goodnight to anyone that still got heart to care about me.
Appreciated.

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc
.::Hi-CollegeAgain::.

No comments: