Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just another day passed.


如果你喜欢的人不喜欢你,
那么就算全世界的人都喜欢你
还是会觉得很孤独吧!


Just Lost to the Time.

Tomorrow class cancel again. I feel this college is getting worst. My dad today fetch me and he asked me..why your college outside now so many those Mxxxx? LoL..what to answer? College only want money now. They want Quantity but not Quality. Fuck their Life.

I planned to use Ah Sang - Ye Zi song for my Video Production Assignment 1 - MTV . 1 Singer 2 Actors at least for the MTV. LoL...Planing in progress..Just now went down to Kepong Village mall there. Saw a bag i like but my mum comment so much so at last dint buy it. Then, found a pants i like but no size. Bad day huh..

Nothing to blog. Because my life is just so empty hahahas.

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc♥
.::FuckTheirLife::.

No comments: