Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's day '11


坚强不是心变硬,是泪在打转还能笑。

Celebrate mother's day for 2 days. 1st day with my family. Went to The Curve Senjyu japanese restaurant to celebrate. Mummy bought Senjyu coupon for 30 bucks and we have to eat until 300 bucks to get 150 bucks discount. Ate till very very full ;( At last because havent reach 300 bucks then i ordered another black sesame icecream and lychee icetea. The lychee ice tea somehow like perfume. The taste is very concentrated and it smell really good. After I drank it, my brother told me my mouth smell good like putting perfume into my mouth. Haha.

The Lychee Icetea


Next day, Monday, went to some chinese restaurant and celebrate with my grandma.

I wore so red yesterday. Hahas.

This holiday is really sucks. After watched THOR that day then now dont have any nice movie that I feel interest in. Everybody went to school, and Im doing nothing for whole day. Want find people to talk also dont have..Hais.. FML. Feel like going out but go out do what I also dont know. Window shopping? == boring. Drink Drink Eat Eat? Money fly. Gosh.. What about do some artwork? FML. My macbook dont have battery ;o No Charger!! Hais..

Ciaos♥

-EndOfPost-

Raazxc♥
.::Mother'sDay::.

No comments: